Pentester tools - basic course (PTBC)
The aim of the course is to present the basic tools used by computer network pentesters.
The training environment is prepared on the Cyber Range operated in the Cyber Security Training Centre Of Excellence
- Cyber reconnaissance techniques:
- Cyber reconnaissance tools – nmap;
- Passive and active methods - wireshark;
- Identification of the network topology
- Enumeration tools
- Identification of services;
- Recognition of operating systems and their version
- Perform a computer network scan with open source tools
- Use packet analysis tools;
- The principle of operation of the TCP IP stack;
- Data filtering rules in packet analyzers;
- Knowledge of general issues related to computer networks and Windows and Linux operating systems (system terminal).
Data: To be defined
Location: Cyber Security Training Centre of Excellence, Warsaw.