Introduction to Cybersecurity (ITC)
Introduction to cybersecurity is a basic course that every Internet user should complete. The main goal of the course is to raise user’s awareness by showing methods of attacks used by cybercriminals, as well as the mistakes made by the majority of users that facilitate attacks. During the training, participants will learn how to conduct simple attacks on systems, devices and humans and learn about modern spy - penetration tools.
- Cybersecurity services market;
- Governments cybersecurity policy;
- Cybercriminals methods of operation;
- BIG TECH policy in the field of data collection and processing;
- Password cracking;
- Phishing – credentials acquisition;
- WiFi cracing;
- Systems surveillance – pentester’s tools;
- Creating backdoor for mobile devices.
- The basic legal acts regulating the aspects of cybersecurity;
- Has knowledge of cybersecurity services;
- Has knowledge of the data processing policy of IT sector companies;
- The methodologies of security measurement.
- Recognizes the types of computer crimes and attacks;
- The social engineering techniques used to launch attacks;
- The methods of collecting information;
- Has knowledge about methods of detecting security issues;
- The tools and devices used to implement the attacks.
- Create a policy of secure passwords;
- Collect information passively and actively;
- Detect security issues;
- Analyze the IT security services market;
- Implement simple attacks on wireless networks and devices.
Data: To be defined
Location: Cyber Security Training Centre of Excellence, Warsaw.